Green Malabar Finance Ventures Ltd, is a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 having its registered office located at 20C/2A, Sarangapani Street, T Nagar, Chennai 600017 (hereinafter shall be referred to as “Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” and terms of similar meaning).
- TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Our primary goal is to provide You a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows Us to provide services and features that most likely meet Your needs, and to customize the Website to make Your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so, We collect personal, non-personal and other information and correspondences from You, as detailed below, that We consider necessary for achieving this purpose (such information and correspondences hereinafter collectively referred to as “Information”):
- Personal Information: Personal Information shall include all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as the following (“Personal Information”), which has been provided by You to Us on Our Website:
- (i) demographic data which includes name, gender, date of birth, nationality, address, zip code mailing address;
- (ii) contact data which includes telephone number, email address, etc.
Please note that the above list is not an exhaustive list and is only an illustrative list and is without prejudice to Our right to seek further Personal Information, as may be required for the provision of the services to You.
When browsing our Website, you are not required to provide any Personal Information unless and until you choose to provide us with Your Personal Information or sign up for one of our e-mail newsletters or other services as available on the Website. You may, however, visit our Website anonymously.
- Non-Personal Information: When You visit the Website, We may collect certain non-personal information such as domain and host from which You access the internet, Your internet protocol address, operating system, browser type, and internet service provider. This type of information does not identify You personally.
- Mobile: When You use the Website through Your mobile, We may receive information about Your location and Your mobile device, including a unique identifier number for Your device. We may use this Information to provide You with suggestions in respect of services if required.
- User communications: When You send emails or other communications to Us, we may retain those communications in order to process Your inquiries, respond to Your requests and improve our services provided through the Website.
- Information on behalf of Children: If you are a parent or a legal guardian of a minor child, you may, in compliance with the terms use the Website on behalf of such minor child. You also expressly undertake that You have the authority to share such Information on behalf of your child. Any Information that You provide while using the Website on behalf of your minor child will be treated as Personal Information unless otherwise provided herein. If You have reason to believe that a minor child has provided Personal Information to Us through the usage of Our Website, please contact Us at email@example.com and We will endeavour to delete that information and terminate the minor’s account from our databases.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the Information We collect from You and about You in any one or more of the following manner:
- To process, fulfill Your request for services and contact you for the products / services offered by us;
- To improve our Website, provide You with superior services and a range of offers;
- To diagnose technical problems, provide customer support;
- To contact You including to send You communications that You have requested or that may be of interest to You by way of emails, or courier, or registered post, or telephone calls, or any other mode of communication;
- Notify You about changes to Website;
- In any other way We may describe when You provide the Information;
- To avoid fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- For any other purpose with Your express consent.
- SHARING OF INFORMATION
For the purposes of Our Website, We shall be sharing Your Personal Information with any of Our business partners (including advertisers), administrators, vendors, agents, service providers or affiliates for legitimate business purposes (including offering the products / services, and providing services to You), in accordance with applicable law. For example, companies We have hired to assist in protecting and securing Our systems and services may also need access to Personal Information to provide those functions.
However, We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Your Personal Information to outside parties other than for the purpose it is collected for except in the following ways:
- legal and regulatory authorities, upon request, or for the purposes of reporting any actual or suspected breach of applicable law or regulation, for the purposes of prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties, including safeguarding against and the prevention of threats to public security;
- outside professional advisors (such as accountants, auditors, or lawyers), subject to binding contractual obligations of confidentiality;
- any relevant party, law enforcement agency or court, to the extent necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal rights;
- If You interact with social media features on Our Website or use Your social media credentials to log-in or post content (as maybe applicable), these features may collect information about Your use of the Website, as well as post information about Your activities on the social media service. Your interactions with social media companies are governed by their privacy policies;
- Transfer of sensitive personal information under a contract subject to maintaining the same level of data protection; and
- Additionally, in the event of an audit, reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), We may share/transfer/assign the Information We have collected to the relevant third party, subject to such party maintaining the same level of data protection.
- DATA RETENTION
- if there is a legal obligation to which We are subject (for example, certain laws require Us to keep records of Your transactions for a certain period of time before We can delete them); or
- keeping in view the legitimate interests of the Company (litigation or regulatory investigations).
- ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
When You provide your Personal Information on our Website, You are opting in to receive emails from Us. We will take reasonable steps to accurately record the Personal Information that You provide to Us and any subsequent updates. You may at any time access, delete or change your Personal Information or subscribed services.
We use reasonable security measures to protect Information from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and help ensure the appropriate use/disclosure of Information. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the Information that We collect, process and store and the current state of technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us, both during transmission and once We receive it. We host the Website in a secure server environment that uses firewalls and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders and Our email services have the most advanced security infrastructures. It protects Personal Information with multiple layers of security, including leading encryption technology like HTTPS and Secure Sockets Layer. Although We provide appropriate firewalls and protections, We cannot warrant the security of any Personal Information transmitted as Our systems are not hack proof. Information pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible and We take no liabilities or responsibilities for it.
Further, please note that You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of Your account, user ids and passwords or any other Personal Information while accessing the services. If We receive instructions using Your user name and password, We will consider that You have authorized the instructions.
- By using this Website You agree that We can place cookies on Your computer or device as explained above. However, You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Removing or blocking cookies can impact user experience and parts of this Website may no longer be fully accessible.
- Most browsers will allow You to delete them on an individual basis or block cookies from particular or all websites. In the event of You deleting all cookies, you will lose any and all preference You have set including Your preference to opt-out from cookies.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
We do not provide any Personal Information or personally identifiable information to third party websites/advertisers/ad-servers without Your consent.
- YOUR CONSENT
You may withdraw Your consent to submit any or all Personal Information or decline to provide any permissions on its Website as covered above at any time. In case, You choose to do so then Your access to the Website may be limited, or We might not be able to provide the services to You. You may withdraw Your consent by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- CONTACTING US
If You have any grievance with respect to the Website, You can contact our grievance officer at:
Name : Ramesh Ramakrishnan
Designation: Chief Digital Officer
- GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION:
This document shall be governed by, construed and enforced under the laws of India and Courts in Chennai, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Thank you for using the Website!
Last updated on: 09-Sep-2020