- The information/content published on Green Malabar Finance Venture Limited (“Company”) website i.e., www.petromoney.in should be used for general information purposes only and should not be used as a basis for making business or commercial decisions. You are advised to exercise due caution and/or seek independent advice before entering into any business or commercial decisions, based on the information herein. The information/content may be amended from time to time or withdrawn without notice.
- The Company makes no warranty or representation whatsoever regarding the website or any content including any advertisements for goods and / or services or financial products provided through or in connection with the website.
- The Company expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation without limiting the foregoing, the Company shall not be liable to you or your business for any incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages or lost or imputed profits or royalties arising out of utilising the website or any goods or services provided, whether for breach of warranty or any obligation arising there from or otherwise, whether liability is asserted in contract or tort (including negligence and strict product liability) and irrespective of whether you have been advised of the possibility of any such loss or damage. You hereby waive any claims that these exclusions deprive you of an adequate remedy.
- You acknowledge that third party product and service providers advertise their products and services on the Company’s website. The Company forms partnerships or alliances with some of these vendors from time to time in order to facilitate the provision of these products and services to you. However, you acknowledge and agree that at no time is the Company making any representation or warranty regarding any third party’s products or services, nor will the Company be liable to you or any third party for any claims arising from or in connection with such third party products and services. You hereby disclaim and waive any rights and claims you may have against the Company with respect to third party products and services, to the maximum extent permitted by law. Further you agree that to use the website and contents thereof only for lawful purposes.
- The website is owned and operated by the Company. There is no purpose of violating any copyright or intellectual copyright issues. All information provided on the website are subject to the discretion of the same and is likely to change without any notice. Unless specifically authorized, the user shall not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any content from the website including any code and software.
- The Company retains all rights (including copyrights, trademarks, patents as well as any other intellectual property right) in relation to all information provided on or via this website (including all texts, graphics and logos). All trademarks, services marks, trade names, logos, images and icons are proprietary to the Company and nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this website without the written permission of the Company. Your use of the trademarks displayed on this website, or any other content on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized use of the intellectual property right may violate copyright laws, trademark laws and other regulations and statutes.
- This usage of the website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with all applicable laws of India. All disputes arising out of or in connection with this disclaimer or use of this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Chennai, India.